For women, appearance is of vital importance. Many women are not satisfied with the shape of their breasts. Thanks to the development of technology and medicine, women have different options. Breast lift in Turkey is an operation that many women want to benefit from.
What is Breast Lift Surgery?
Breast lift surgery is performed under general anesthesia. There is a planning process before the operation. The nipples are moved to the pre-planned area during surgery. In this way, the breast tissue is shaped. During breast lift surgery, it is common to remove tissue from large breasts. In addition, the process is directed by placing silicone prosthesis in small breasts. In addition, if necessary, excess skin in the breast area is removed in the postoperative period.
Who Can Have Breast Lift Surgery?
Breast lift surgery is suitable for all women without any health problems. Women who feel physically and mentally well can apply for breast lift surgery. Many women are not satisfied with their breast appearance. In addition, the number of women who are not satisfied with their breast size is also quite high. However, breast lift surgery provides a solution to all these problems. The most important thing that those who want to benefit from this operation should know is the possibility of scarring after the operation.
How is Breast Lift Surgery Performed?
Women of all ages have the question of how breast lift surgery is performed. Measurements are taken before the breast lift operation. The lifting process is started by taking these measurements into consideration. Since it is an aesthetic operation, the patient’s expectations are important. In other words, efforts are made to achieve the breast image the patient wants. In cases where there is a slight sagging, a silicone prosthesis is placed under the muscle tissue. In this way, the breast is lifted. However, in some cases, the sagging is severe. In such cases, breast reduction is considered. As a result, the breast is lifted with the help of a prosthesis. In addition, the breast is recovered in every sense.
Stages of Breast Lift Surgery
- First, the examination process begins. The breast tissue and the position of the nipple of the person who wants to benefit from the breast lift operation are checked. In this way, the degree of sagging is determined.
- The person is given detailed information about what will happen during the operation. In addition, information is obtained about what kind of breast appearance the person wants to have. At this point, it is important that the person conveys their expectations to the doctor completely.
- The doctor also has a number of tasks in the breast lift process. In particular, he or she must clearly explain how the breasts will look after the operation. In fact, the breast appearance is depicted in the best possible way through simulations.
- The examination process is quite detailed. A number of tests are requested to determine whether the person has any health problems. Also, it is questioned whether the person has had other operations in the past. Information is also obtained about the medications he/she uses regularly.
- After mammography and ultrasound examinations, breast lift surgery is started.
Before Breast Lift Surgery
There are a number of factors that the patient should pay attention to before breast lift surgery.
- It is extremely important that the anesthesiologist’s control and blood tests are carried out.
- If you experience any cold before the operation, this should be shared with the surgeon.
- Women who have recently given birth are advised to apply for this operation after the end of their breastfeeding period.
- Aspirin and similar drugs should be stopped one week before the operation.
- Smoking delays the healing process. At this point, smokers should quit this habit one week before the operation.
- Eating and drinking activities should be stopped at least six hours before surgery.
- Comfortable clothes should be worn on the day of surgery.
After Breast Lift Surgery
There are also some issues to be considered after breast lift surgery.
- A corset should be worn for 3-4 weeks after the surgery. Special sports bras are preferred.
- Heavy lifting should be avoided for at least two months. In addition, sports activities should be avoided for an average of 6-8 weeks.
- There is no harm for the patient to resume his/her daily life.
Recovery Process After Breast Lift Surgery
One wonders when the patient will recover after breast lift surgery. At this point, 10-15 days should pass for the wound to heal. In addition, three months should pass for the breast to regain its former consistency and shape. However, we should still say that it should take a year for the patient to recover in every aspect.
Are There Scars After Breast Lift Surgery?
It is possible to have scars after breast aesthetics. However, with the development of technological facilities, it is aimed to minimize the scars in question. In addition, the scars do not have a negative impact on the daily life of the person. Scars of different sizes can be encountered depending on the breast aesthetic procedures performed. Inverted T-shaped scars are seen after breast lift surgery. These scars have been reduced to the size of inverted L or I thanks to technological opportunities.
Is there numbness after breast lift surgery?
After breast lift surgery, depending on the size of the surgery, there may be temporary numbness in the nipple or in the skin tissue around the breast.
Breast Lift Surgery Price
Breast lift price is one of the most curious issues. Breast lift prices vary according to the materials used during surgery. In these days in 2022, you should contact the surgeon who will perform the operation in order to get the most accurate information about the price of breast lift surgery. The price of this operation, which is not paid by the SSI, is high.