Hair is the most important part of physical appearance. Lifeless and neglected hair can become annoying by negatively affecting self-confidence. Moreover, your hair can be easily affected by environmental factors. Exposure to sunlight during the day, dust, dirt, stress causes hair wear. In addition, heat applications or chemical dyes that women make to give different shapes to their hair are among the most important factors that cause hair loss.
Everyone wants to have shiny, easy to control, healthy and strong hair. Strengthening the hair strands, making the hair grow faster, and achieving a voluminous, shiny and healthy appearance can be achieved with simple and easy-to-apply steps.
• What Should Be Done for Healthy Hair?
• Reduce the heat you expose your hair to. Limit the use of styling tools such as blow dryers, straighteners, and curlers that damage it to 2-3 times a week.
• Increase vitamin intake. Like your body, your hair also needs vitamins and minerals. In particular, do not neglect to consume foods containing vitamins A, B, C, D and E, iron and zinc minerals or to take multivitamin supplements.
• Use the right shampoo suitable for the hair type.
• Massage your scalp by applying pressure in circular motions with fingertips to accelerate blood circulation.
• Protect your hair against wear with hair masks that you can apply 1-2 times a week.
• Hot water damages both your hair strands and hair follicles. Prefer to wash your hair with lukewarm water and rinse with cold water.
• Rubbing your hair with a towel after washing increases friction, damaging the hair strands and causing breakage. You can reduce the damage by opting for microfiber towels or cotton cloths.
• Use hair nourishing oils. In particular, linseed oil and aloe vera oil care for the hair by providing the moisture it needs.
The growth rate, volume and structure of your hair vary depending on genetic factors, your age and diet. Of course, you cannot change age and genetic factors. But that doesn’t mean you won’t have any effect on your hair. With the right nutrients, you can have healthier and stronger hair.
What Foods Are Good For Hair?
Avocados are a powerful source of antioxidants with plenty of vitamin E. It is known that it benefits the hair from root to tip and is effective against hair loss. It also contributes to the healthy and rapid growth of hair.
Especially coconut water; With the vitamins B, C and E it contains, it makes the hair healthier.
Oily fish such as sardines, salmon and mackerel contain plenty of omega-3 acids. Omega-3 fatty acids help hair look strong and shiny.
Chia seeds, which have been very popular lately, contain important nutrients such as protein, potassium and calcium. Chia seeds, which are very beneficial for skin and nails, help healthy hair growth.
The widely consumed strawberry is a storehouse of vitamin C. It helps hair grow.
Being a complete source of iron, spinach prevents possible hair loss and hair loss by providing blood flow to hair follicles.
Sweet potatoes, which help the production of collagen and are rich in vitamin C, make the hair more voluminous and shiny.
One of the most important needs of hair is protein. Eggs containing high amounts of protein should be consumed for healthy and strong hair.
Vitamin A, which is very important for healthy hair appearance, is abundant in carrots. Vitamin A helps the hair look brighter by providing the vitality of the scalp.
Green Leafy Vegetables
When there is iron deficiency in the body, enough oxygen cannot be transported to the organs and hair follicles. This prevents the hair from being nourished, causing hair loss. Green leafy vegetables rich in iron should be preferred to strengthen hair follicles.
Nuts such as walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds contain vitamin E. Thanks to vitamin E, hair regains its shine and hair loss is prevented.
It is known by experts that a handful of pumpkin seeds are consumed per day, resulting in a visible shine and healthy appearance in the hair.
You can consult Healdone, who works with the best physicians in Turkey, in order to provide you with the most ideal and best service in all health and aesthetic operations regarding healthy and strong hair. You can reach our expert team 24/7 by using the contact form or by calling +90 212 885 00 00.